As practical as they are stylish, Vision Roller Blinds provide exceptional light control.
As practical as they are stylish, Vision Roller Blinds provide exceptional light control which combines translucent and opaque fabrics in one blind, to create a wonderful eye-catching effect. A relatively new product, visit one of our showrooms to see how the blind works and visualise it at your windows.
Good Service, Quality Blinds, Great Value
Love the blind, and the DecRim strip completes the bathroom! Would use Homefair every time. Fitter was quick & efficient. Shop and estimator were very helpful
Preparing For Installation
Having ordered your new blinds you may wonder what you need to do to prepare for your installation appointment. Below are a few tips which may be helpful:
1. Remove any existing blinds to be replaced
2. Fill any old holes left by previous brackets and paint the fitting area if required
3. Remove any other obstructions as agreed with the estimator such as old phone sockets from sills, curtain tracks, dado rails, etc.
4. Ensure all installation areas are free of breakable objects
5. The fitter will require the outstanding balance to be paid to him once the installation is complete. Please have this ready to pay either by card or in cash – unfortunately cheques are not acceptable.
It is vitally important that all measuring areas have no on-going work that will affect the window blind sizes. Typically, all window sills must be fitted, plastering and tiling must be complete, and the measuring area free from wet paint. Our estimators will not measure an unfinished as it is important to us that your blinds fit perfectly.