As practical as they are stylish, ViZion Roller Blinds provide exceptional light control.
ViZion day and night double roller blinds are an innovative way to control light whilst still maintaining the outside view. A double layer of alternating sheer and opaque horizontal striped fabric working on one roller tube allows infinite flexibility in the amount of light and glare entering the room. By operating the controls the blind can be transparent or dim out as required.
Unrivalled light control
The two layers of translucent and opaque fabric create an open and closed effect, allowing the light to be diffused as little or as much as possible. The fabric can also roll up into the neat headbox to reveal an unobstructed view to outside.
By sliding the fabric into the opaque position complete privacy is achieved.
Visit one of our showrooms to see how the blind works and visualise it at your windows.
Good Service, Quality Blinds, Great Value
Love the blind, and the DecRim strip completes the bathroom! Would use Homefair every time. Fitter was quick & efficient. Shop and estimator were very helpful
Preparing For Installation
Having ordered your new blinds you may wonder what you need to do to prepare for your installation appointment. Below are a few tips which may be helpful:
1. Remove any existing blinds to be replaced
2. Fill any old holes left by previous brackets and paint the fitting area if required
3. Remove any other obstructions as agreed with the estimator such as old phone sockets from sills, curtain tracks, dado rails, etc.
4. Ensure all installation areas are free of breakable objects
5. The fitter will require the outstanding balance to be paid to him once the installation is complete. Please have this ready to pay either by card or in cash – unfortunately cheques are not acceptable.
It is vitally important that all measuring areas have no on-going work that will affect the window blind sizes. Typically, all window sills must be fitted, plastering and tiling must be complete, and the measuring area free from wet paint. Our estimators will not measure an unfinished as it is important to us that your blinds fit perfectly.